- The Logistics Cluster is compiling various helpful tools and information.
- The Devex article “COVID-19 disruptions on health supply chains a challenge for aid orgs” contains actions from various partners you may work with.
- A very useful and comprehensive tool is the COVID-19 Essential supplies forecasting tool developed by WHO and CHAI. This tool includes forecasting for PPE, Diagnostics, and Case management. It can be downloaded from the WHO share drive.
- Knowledge Gateway has launched a spreadsheet of potentialCOVID-19 digital health solutions.
- i+solutions has a free COVID-19 quantification mini course available on www.iplusacademy.org.
- WHO Health Worker Survey to Support Covid-19 Response: WHO is conducting a survey of Health Workers to assess urgent skills development needs for COVID19. IF you are a health worker, please complete this survey here. They are also trying to translate the survey quickly into as many languages as possible. If you can help, join this WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JZcRwemyuiRKo2YoUirY4U.
- GHSC-PSM resource page with existing and new guidance; Webinar discussing how the Emergency Supply Chain Playbook can help respond to COVID-19.
- Economic Impact of COVID-19 in Africa: A Round-Up of This Week’s Analysis by Center for Global Development.
- ICT4D Conference Webinar Series ICT for COVID-19 Response: Lessons learned from Digital Applications for Disease Monitoring and Preparedness
- Medications to avoid in COVID-19
- Africa CDC creates COVID-19 Community of Practice Knowledge Hub, with weekly webinar series every Thursday 1:00-2:00pm EAT.
- WHO Information Note TB and COVID-19
- Stop TB Partnership has a new website on TB and COVID-19
- Webinar on COVID-19 & TB Response: Damage Control Plans, by the TBPPM Learning Network Team
- WHO Information Note: TB and COVID-19
Sexual and Reproductive Health
- WHO Interim Guidance on Covid-19 and SRHR: WHO has published interim guidance on Clinical Management of Severe Acute Respiratory Infections when novel coronavirus is suspected. This guidance includes information on caring for pregnant women with COVID-19 as well as information on caring for infants and mothers with COVID-19, intrapartum care (IPC) and breastfeeding. In addition, WHO has published resources including Frequently Asked Questions about Covid-19 and, child birth and breastfeeding. Finally, WHO in collaboration with partners has also put out guidance on Covid-19 Readiness and Preparedness in Humanitarian Settings. More information can be found at https://www.who.int/
reproductivehealth/ publications/emergencies/ COVID-19-SRH/en/.
- The SOLIDARITY Trial led by WHO and Partners: This is a large, international study designed to generate the robust data we need to show which treatments are the most effective. The trial provides simplified procedures to enable even hospitals that have been overloaded to participate. The trial uses an adaptive design, with five initial arms: 1) the usual care that is provided to the patients in the country; 2) Remdesivir 3) Lopinavir/Ritonavir; 4) Lopinavir/Ritonavir with interferon beta and 5) includes chloroquine. Many countries have already confirmed that they will join the SOLIDARITY trial – Argentina, Bahrain, Canada, France, Iran, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland and Thailand. More information can be found at the links below:
- Gender and Sexual and Reproductive Health Digest. Columbia University School of Public Health has set up a Digest where you can receive updates on new publications, research and other materials related to addressing Gender and SRHR issues around Covid-19. Sign Up Here: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSdWkUi2U8aD6mVZ3Y2TQYEf QydQu-kBxBT_wHvdYrWtFnbhoQ/ viewform.
- UNFPA Technical Brief on Covid-19 and a Gender Lens: Disease outbreaks affect women and men differently, and pandemics make existing inequalities for women and girls and discrimination of other marginalized groups such as persons with disabilities and those in extreme poverty, worse. This brief discusses these issues and others as we consider Covid-19 and gender.
- FP2020 COVID-19 resource page
- Webinar by MSI Delivering access to safe abortion in the time of COVID-9
- Recoding of Webinar on COVID-19 and SRHR organized by SRHM Journal