Why Join IAPHL?
The International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL) is a community of practice dedicated to facilitating the exchange of professional experience and innovation in the areas of public health logistics management and commodity security; supporting continued learning; promoting use of local and regional expertise; and expanding members’ professional network. Members are part of a global network that serves as a pool of professional resources for countries and programs worldwide. Membership is free.
Membership gives you access to—
- a listserv where you can ask logistics questions and receive answers from peers and supply chain management experts
- moderated discussions providing authoritative information about innovations and best practices
- information on courses and events in supply chain management
- a library, tools, case studies, and other resources
- professional development, internship, and employment opportunities
- IAPHL national chapters
- mentoring support