On January 17, 2023, the IAPHL Advisory Group held its final meeting to elect the Term Members of the new IAPHL Governing Council. This new governing body was established as part of IAPHL’s 3-Year Strategic and Management Plan.
We thank all organizations and members that applied to be part of the IAPHL Governing Council. It was a very competitive process for both the Members at Large and Term Organizations. For those not elected, we look forward to your continued interest and support of IAPHL.
Welcome to the new IAPHL Governing Council –
- Members at Large: Altaf Hussain Bijarani from Pakistan and Ukamaka Glads Okafor from Nigeria
- Professional Associations and Academic Organizations: Association of Supply Chain Management (ASCM) and Federation Africaine des Associations de Logisticiens (FAAL/ALAF)
- Multilateral Agencies and Technical Organizations: People that Deliver (PtD), VillageReach, the WHO, and The Global Fund
- Supporting Agencies and Organizations: Johnson & Johnson and the Ghana Health Service
The Standing Members of the Governing Council are as followed:
- Donors and Funders: USAID, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and JSI
- IAPHL Chapter Council Chairs: Jacob Kuutuome from the IAPHL Ghana Chapter will represent the Anglophone Chapters and Ricardo Missihoun from the IAPHL Benin Chapter will represent the Francophone Chapters
Congratulations to these organizations and members. The secretariat looks forward to working with you on the new Governing Council!