We are pleased to announce registration is now open for The10th annual Conference on Health and Humanitarian Logistics (HHL), an open forum that annually attracts 250+ professionals active in the global health and humanitarian sectors from around the world to discuss the challenges and new solutions in disaster preparedness and response, long-term development and humanitarian aid, and global health delivery.
Hosted in Dubai, United Arab Emirates July 18-19, the agenda will feature:
· Keynote addresses
· Panel discussions
· Interactive workshops
· Oral Presentations
· Poster Sessions
· Tour visits to local health and humanitarian logistics facilities
We look forward to seeing you at #HHL2018!
2018 Conference Co-organizers:
· Ozlem Ergun, Northeastern University
· Jarrod Goentzel, Humanitarian Response Lab, MIT
· Pinar Keskinocak, Center for Health & Humanitarian Systems, Georgia Tech
· Julie Swann, NC State
· Luk Van Wassenhove, Humanitarian Research Group, INSEAD
· Liz Igharo, The International Association of Public Health Logisticians (IAPHL)
· Dominique Zwinkels, People that Deliver.